Property Management Clontarf
Are you looking for a property manager in Clontarf?
Our main speciality and expertise lies in property management in Sydney's North Shore including Clontarf. Unlike other agencies, our property management service is our primary service.
Liza Baghdassarian, our specialist property manager with experience in Sydney's North Shore since 2001, strives to provide clients with the highest quality property management service in Sydney.
We offer a complete property management solution from finding you the best possible tenants to paying your bills. Our aim is to completely manage your investment property, so the only thing you need to do is check your bank statement to see your rental payments.
The whole idea of having a property manager is to simplify your investment and ensure your property is in capable hands. Exclusive Property Group promises to deliver exactly that.
Not happy with your current agent?
We can help. We've helped many landlords that aren't happy with their current managing agent.
What you receive from us
- Single point of contact and personalised service every step of the way, no more dealing with multiple agents, who are most likely working with hundreds of properties at the same time.
- Negotiating, signing and drafting of rental agrements with tenants, we do it all for you.
- Regular property inspections , ensuring your property is being maintained, protecting your investment.
- Detailed routine property inspections so you're kept informed every step of the way.
- Dedicated and personalised property management , we treat your properties as if they were our own
- Rental payments made on time or meticulously chased up to ensure on time payments from tenants, ensuring you're receiving your investment return, every time.
For more information about our customised property services, please contact us at our North Shore office in Sydney on (02) 9199 7501
Meet Liza Freitas - Your Property Specialist
Liza Freitas, Managing Director of Exclusive Property Group, has extensive experience in property, specifically in residential property sales and property management.
Liza began her career working alongside some of Sydney’s leading property agents. And it is this unique mentoring, from successful and well known property specialists, that helped enhance Liza’s professional instincts and facilitated the development of her extensive knowledge and understanding of the property market. Find out more